The Mack Group, LLC utilizes the Terminator 2000-e Battery Powered Flooring Removal Machine to remove all types of floor coverings including tile, mastic, epoxy, rubberized coatings, paint, etc.
The Terminator flooring removal machine is the ultimate flooring removal technology. The Terminator 2000-e offers the same strength, flexibility, and surface removal capabilities as its propane-powered counterpart. With its on-the-job service life of up to 8 hours between battery recharges, it has the power to get the job done at a fraction of the time and expense associated with conventional methods.
We Can Remove:
- Carpet and Carpet Tile
- Linoleum and Floor Tile
- Hardwood Flooring
- Stone and Ceramic
- And much more…
- Remove floor coverings 10 to 20 times faster than conventional methods of chipping and scraping
- Removes 80-90% of the majority of floor coverings and up to 75% of mastic on the first pass.
- Fits through standard doorways and elevators – 72″ turning radius
- Zero emissions & fumes Safe for use in restricted ventilation areas
- Runs quiet and cool. Acceptable in office buildings, educational facilities, hospitals, and nursing homes
- Can be transported on single axle trailer
- 2770 lbs. standard
- 3450 lbs. w/ extra weights
- 26″ wide x 47″ tall x 65″ long
Meeting Your Floor Covering Removal Needs:
- We provide experienced crews to operate the machinery
- Support personnel clean up the debris and removed floor coverings
- Debris is collected and placed into containers for offsite disposal
- Please contact us for a detailed estimate and schedule.