The Mack Group, LLC utilizes the Blastrac Model 1-15D Super (Shot blaster) to remove all types of flooring coverings as well as concrete surface preparation.
The advantages of this flooring removal and preparation system are:
- Labor and time-saving shot blasting process strips cleans, and profiles simultaneously
- The flooring surface is left dry and chemical-free without releasing airborne dust or contaminants
- Drying times, acid etching, and costly disposal procedures are eliminated
- Blast pattern accuracy and wide abrasive selection allows users to achieve any desired surface profile
- Excellent bonding characteristics are produced reducing coating failures and maximizing floor life
- Disposal of dust and contaminants is easily achieved
- The recommended method of surface preparation by most coating manufacturers
Super BLAST UNIT
- Up to 1,700 square feet per hour
- Cleaning Path: 15″
- Travel Speed: 0-85 ft./min.
- Voltage: 460 Volts, 3 phase
- Length: 6′ 7″
- Width: 1′ 11″
- Height: 3′ 6″
- Weight: 850 lbs.
YouTube video: shotblasting